ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE AND FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. USING THE SOFTWARE AND FILES ARE AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK.
Cyberteam Security Tester ToolWhat is the Security Tester Tool application?
The Security Tester Tool scans your network devices for open ports and leak tests your firewall for outgoing open ports, which may be allowing data to leak from your network, and allow cyber criminals to access your systems and data.
The Security Tester Tool tests your Microsoft server and desktop infrastructure for open TCP ports in your network and server security, to analyse what connected devices have open IPv4 ports which can be used by cyber criminals to exploit your IT systems, which considerably increase the risk of attacks to your IT infrastructure.
What will the Cyberteam Security Tester Tool application do for me?
The Security Tester Tool will:
- Display open ports names and descriptions, to give you more information on how secure your devices ports are.
- Help you to increase security of your PCs, servers, firewalls and other network devices within yout IT infrastructure.
- Test your firewalls for open outgoing ports to the internet, to ensure data leakage prevention.
What is the difference between the FREE and PRO Security Tester Tool editions?
The FREE edition of the Security Tester Tool allows you to scan your home or office network devices for open ports for the:
- First 1024 most important service TCP ports
which will help you to find which network devices have incorrectly configured firewall / router settings.
The PRO edition of the Security Tester Tool allows you to scan your network devices for open ports for the:
- First 1024 service open TCP ports
- Test your firewall ports for Internet data leakage
- Scan devices which are blocking ICMP connections with a 'No Ping Test'
- Scan a single port or a range of 65536 ports
- Change the scan thread time from 100ms to 6 minutes to reduce network traffic
- Save the scan results to a CSV file
- Print the scan results to your local printer
The benefits of using the Security Tester Tool
- Increased security for your IT infrastructure
- Reduced risk of Cyber security attacks
- Improved server and PC stability
- Data loss via open ports is significantly reduced
Download the Freemium Security Tester Tool, using this download button:
If you need installation help with the Cyberteam Security Tester Tool, then visit our Remote Software
Support page to arrange a 30-minute remote software support slot, so that one of our
Technical Support Engineers can assist you.
To fully activate the Cyberteam Security Tester Tool, by a one-off payment of £39.99,
our software company Datadean Limited, just click the "Check out with PayPal"